GPR V5 Sport Steering Stabilizer for Triumph Daytona 675 (2006-2012), Part # 5011-4010, Multiple Colors Available
The GPR V4 steering stabilizer is made specifically for sport/road racing bikes. GPR took their proven fluid control technology and refined and lightened it (it’s approximately 30% lighter than the original version 1) to fit the needs of racers. The result: Smaller, Lighter, Faster! This damper that has won hundreds of races is now available for your bike.
This motorcycle damper features a large dial with a "no-slip" grip that locks into place with a positive "click" at 20 settings. It has shorter fluid ports and new valving, which means quicker reacting to high speeds. It is durable, adjustable, rebuildable, and most importantly, affordable.
- Easy installation; no holes, drilling or welding
- Includes all hardware and lightweight mounting brackets, ensuring accurate fit for your bike
- Specially designed to help reduce rider fatigue and eliminate headshake
- Designed to be used with OEM triple clamps and standard 7/8” handlebar
More racers are using this stabilizer every year. Why? They know it does what a steering damper is supposed to do!
Choose your V4 Sport motorcycle stabilizer from the following anodized colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Red
This GPR Part # 5011-4010 steering damper fits the following bike(s):
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2006)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2007)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2008)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2009)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2010)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2011)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2012)